RN to BScN in 1 Year
The RN-to-BScN program offers Registered Nurses with Nursing Diplomas a pathway to earn a BSN degree in One Year. It consists of courses that address knowledge and skills needed to be successful in today’s dynamic healthcare sector. The program is for RNs who seek to take on greater responsibility, leadership roles, understand best practices in nursing / global health issues and professional mobility (work abroad). Obtaining a BScN is the Gateway to Numerous Career Opportunities.
10 Advantages of a BScN Degree
- Increased Salary
- Promotions at Work
- Increased Clinical Skills.
- Improve Patient Outcomes
- Increased Job Opportunities:
- A Step Towards an Msn Degree
- International / Foreign Experience
- Access To Non-Hospital Opportunities
- More Prepared For the Hospital Setting.
- Management And Leadership Opportunities
- O’Level Result ( WAEC or NECO)
- RN Diploma Certificate
- International Passport
- Application Fee
Yearly Tuition Fee in Different Destinations
- Ukraine $2,000
- Cyprus €2,800
- UK £12,000
- Canada $28,000
- USA : $24,000
- Australia $27,880
Company Service Charge: $500
To Start Your Application to Selected Study Destination, Contact Medical Travel Nigeria Admission Counselor’s on
909 1403 251,
Tel: +234 803 4383 061
Office: i-172, Road 5, Ikota Complex, VGC, Lekki, Lagos.
Why Medical Travel. ng ?
record of previous successful application.
2. Registered company with licensed from foreign medical universities.
3. Parents are regularly updated about the performance of their children.
4. Importantly, we work closely with students and help them in all aspects during their admission process, visa, and arrival / during their whole study period.