Thinking of a Rewarding Career Abroad? Go for NURSING !
Are you looking for a Rewarding Career, Course of Study or thinking of switching to something more lucrative, then going abroad to Study Nursing can prove to be the answer. With numerous career paths and specialties in nursing, there are unlimited opportunities to take advantage of due to the high demand for highly skilled nurses around the globe. (Europe, USA, Canada, Germany and UAE).
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), there is a shortage of 7.2 million healthcare workers with regard to health needs, whereas the report by the ‘Third Global Forum on Human Resources for Health’ estimates that by 2030, the nursing deficit will reach 12.9 million.
Always in Demand
The nursing field is one that is always in demand. The Bureau of Labour Statistics predicts employment of registered nurses to rise by 35 percent before 2026, If you are looking for job security, nursing is the right place to be.
Career Benefits of Studying Nursing Abroad.
1. High Salaries
2. There Is a Major Nursing Shortage
3. Many Nursing Specialties with Great Prospects
4. Applicable Skill with Job Flexibility.
5. Enjoy Strong Personal Satisfaction
6. Work in Different Locations/Countries.
7. One of the Best Career Choice.
- O ’Level result (WAEC or NECO)
- International Passport Datapage
- Application Form
- $500 for Notary, Application, Translation, Courier of Invitation Letter.
Tuition Fees in Different Countries Per Year
- Cyprus. €1,500
- Canada. $16,000
- USA. $12,000
- Russia. $2,900
- Ukraine. $2,500
- Turkey. $2,700
- Lithuania. €4,200
- China. $2000
- UK. £9,250
- Hungary. $14,000
- Caribbean. $8,000
- Philippines. $1,800
Yearly Resumption Date
• Spring, Summer and Fall Semester
To Start Your Application to Selected Medical School / Study Destination, Contact Medical Travel. ng Admission Counsellors on
- Tel: +234 909 1403 251,
- Whatsapp: +234 803 4383 061
- Email: info@MedicalTravel.ng
- Office: i-172, Road 5, Ikota Complex, VGC, Lekki, Lagos.
Why Medical Travel. ng ?
record of previous successful application.
2. Registered company with licensed from foreign medical universities.
3. Parents are regularly updated about the performance of their children.
4. Importantly, we work closely with students and help them in all aspects during their admission process, visa, and arrival / during their whole study period.
According to the US Bureau of Labour Statistics, nurses earn an average of $68,450 annually. The average Registered Nurse salary in Canada is $75,309 per year. €30,000 in Germany, in Dubai it is estimated to be between 2,500-10,000 UAD.
Not only does nursing offer great job security, it also presents strong salary potential, with even more room to grow. Hence, Studying nursing abroad promises great employment opportunities after graduation.
If you are considering this exciting, growing and rewarding field, why not contact our admission councilors to start your application today!