Are you a Nigerian Student looking for a Medical Study Program in Russia?
Medical Universities in Russia offer general medicine, veterinary medicine, nursing,dentistry, pharmacy, and physiotherapy in English or Russian. Russian medical universities are accredited by the world’s major organizations like WHO, UNESCO & Medical Councils of many countries like U.S.A, U.K, Middle East, Australia, India, and Canada.
One reason that makes medical study programs in Russia very recommendable for Nigerian students is the fact that the tuition fee for medical programs is very affordable, making Russia a preferable option for foreign students to pursue MBBS, MD or other medical degrees. The quality of education is comparable to that of other developed nations like USA & UK, and it can be said to match world-class standard. The medium of instruction in most of the medical universities is English.
Russia is proud to announce that out of 100 top ranking Medical Universities in the list of Directory of World Medical Schools of WHO, 30 universities are from Russia. As a result, students who complete their MBBS from the medical universities in Russia are usually found to be working in the leading Hospitals around the world.
Benefits of Starting a Medical Study Program In Russia as a Nigerian
There are many benefits and reasons as to why a medical program in Russia is perfect for Nigerian students. The admission process for MBBS in Russia is very simple and hassle free. Here are some of the reasons why we do not hesitate to recommend a medical study program in Russia for Nigerian students:
- Very affordable tuition fee in medical colleges in Russia.
- All the medical colleges in Russia are recognized by WHO, UNESCO and MCI.
- The cost of living in Russia is very low with European life standard.
- The medium of teaching in most of the medical colleges in Russia is English.
- Teaching in medicine in Russia is not just limited to classrooms. Students are given exposure to practical learning, seminars and conferences.
- The hostels and other accommodation for medical students in Russia are well maintained and highly secured.
- Perfect academic, sport and diversion facilities
- Russian medical universities are affiliated to well equip hospitals with tertiary care.
- Russia is known to have the top medical universities all across the globe offering MBBS
- No entrance examination is required for study Medicine in Russia.
Admission Requirement for Nigerian Students
Nigerian students seeking to commence a medical study program in Russia must have:
- An International Passport
- O’Level Result ( WAEC or NECO)
- Application form.
- Ranges from $3000 a year to $7500 depending on the university and the selected medical program.
Duration for Medical Programs
- General Medicine 4-(graduate) & 6-year program
- Veterinary Medicine: 6-year program
- Dentistry: 5 to 6-year program
- Pharmacy: 5 to 6-year program
- Nursing: 3 to 4-year program
- Physiotherapy: 3 to 4-year program
- Medical specialisation: 3 to 6-year program
Leading to qualifications approved by GMC, GDC, RCVS, HCPC, NMC in UK and recognised in all over the world.