Are You a Nigerian Student looking for a Medical Study Program in China?
Medical studies in China is normally a five-year Bachelor degree, plus one-year internship / clinical rotation before the final degree is awarded. Clinical specialization usually involves a two- or three-year Master degree. Acceptance is based on the national entrance examination used for all universities. The degree conferred is known as Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
This program includes three parts:
(1) Chinese culture and natural science courses. In order to facilitate their learning and life in China and contact with patients in their medical practice, the Chinese language shall be a compulsory course during the whole undergraduate medical program in English for international students in China.
(2) Basic medical sciences, behavioral science, humanities, social science and medical ethics, preventive medicine and clinical medicine. It is also required to pass the examinations of these courses respectively.
(3) Internship. The institutions shall meticulously organize the reasonable arrangement of the internship. The duration of the internship is one year (at least 48 weeks).
Advantages of Studying a Medical Program in China as a Nigerian Student
- Eligible for any medical licensing examination.
- Graduate with a globally recognize medical degree.
- On par with western higher education in medicine.
- Easy getting admission to a top medical university.
- Living costs and tuition are considerably lower in China.
- Immersing yourself into an international studying environment.
- Plenty of quality hospitals for internship.
- Colourful and fulfilling campus life.
- Study in a society with excellent public security.China is a peaceful place with social harmony and good public security.
- Explore the long-standing history and profound culture.
The internship is arranged in the 6th year with duration of 1 year (at least 48 weeks). Students can choose to do the internship/training in China, their home country or any other country.
Study Duration – 6 years (inclusive of 1 year internship)
|1st year :||pre-medical study with English instruction|
|2nd year :||theory study with English instruction|
|3rd -4th year :||basic and clinical medicine study with bilingual instruction in English and Chinese|
|5th year :||clinical medicine study and practice with Chinese instruction|
|6th year :||internship in hospital with Chinese instruction|
Are you a Nigerian Student interested in studying a Medical Program in China? — click the application button below to proceed with your application