If Being A Medical Doctor Is Your Child’s Dream, Let’s Make It a Reality
Medical Travel.ng is a Medical Student Admission Portal, through our cooperation with W.H.O Accredited Medical Schools, we are able to help students enroll into medical programs like Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Public Health, Physiotherapy and Medical Lab. Science in countries like Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, UK, Lithuania, Turkey, Cyprus, China, Caribbean and the Philippines.
The World Needs More DOCTORS
By 2030, the Association of American Medical Colleges predicts USA will have a shortage of between 42,600 and 121,300 physicians. Likewise, Canada’s physician shortage will grow more acute in the coming years without an influx of foreign trained physicians.
It is estimated that by 2020, Europe could be facing a shortage of 230,000 doctors. In Nigeria for instance, only 1 medical doctor is available to cater for every 4,845 Nigerians, hence, the need for more Medical Doctors.
Benefits of Sending Your Child to Study Medicine in Europe.
- No Entrance Exam.
- Very Affordable Tuition
- English is the Medium of Instruction.
- World Class Medical Facilities and Faculties.
- International Safe Medical Study Environment.
- Opportunities for Clinical Exposure at University Run Hospitals.
- Degrees are Recognized all over the World (WHO, UNESCO)
- O ’Level result (WAEC or NECO)
- International Passport Datapage
- Application Form
- $500 for Notary, Application, Translation, Courier of Invitation Letter.
Tuition Fees in Different Countries Per Year
- Cyprus. $2,100
- Russia. $3,500
- Ukraine. $4,500
- Germany. FREE after compulsory preparatory program of 15,000 Euro
- Turkey. $3,400
- Romania. $5,500
- Lithuania. 4,000 – 6,500 Euro
- China. $5000
- Hungary. $16,900
- Caribbean. $15,000
NOTE: Tuition Fees are paid directly to the University, not to an agent.
• Spring, Summer and Fall Semester
Reasons to Choose a Career in Medicine
- This career is not only a service to the society but also one that will give you respect.
- Aside from the financial gains, it offers job stability and satisfaction.
- Apart from pursuing a career as a doctor, one can also look for a career in medical research or can become a medical scientist.
- There’s also the option of opening up a consultancy for various health related programs.
A career in medicine is one of the oldest and most respected professions; it allows you the potential to impact human life in a way that is truly unique and the job satisfaction you get is unparalleled. A field in which one needs to put others first, medicine is truly a service and not just a profession.
Through this field, one can aim to reach the global stage, albeit with perseverance and utmost dedication. Wearing a white coat gives you a big responsibility, a responsibility of improving people’s lives. Only a doctor can truly understand how joyous it is when he or she saves a life of a patient which is in the clutches of a life-threatening disease. The impact of an antidote discovered by you could save millions of lives across the world. This is the incomparable joy and satisfaction that leads many to opt for medicine as a profession.
Why Medical Travel .ng?
1. Track record of previous successful application.
2. Registered company with licensed from foreign universities.
3. Parents are regularly updated about the performance of their children.
4. Importantly, we work closely with students and help them in all aspects during their admission process, visa, arrival and during their whole study period.
For Admission Processing, contact Medical Travel.ng on
- Tel: +234 909 1403 251,
- Whatsapp: +234 803 4383 061
- Email: info@MedicalTravel.ng
- Office: i-172, Road 5, Ikota Shopping Complex, VGC, Lekki, Lagos.